MACHINE LEARNING RESEARCHER
This is an opportunity to join a team at the cutting edge of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning. At PROWLER.io we are combining reinforcement learning, multi-agent learning, gaussian processes and state of the art computational tools to develop autonomous decision making agents that learn from and rapidly adapt to their environment.
You will develop and customise machine learning algorithms, come up with creative features, train them, and deploy them to games and simulations where they can interact with real users!
Skills and Experience
You have demonstrable experience in theoretical and practical machine learning problems, specifically applying reinforcement learning techniques. You can get algorithms to work, knowing that sometimes that more data, novel features, and careful code trumps raw algorithms.
- Academic and/ or industry experience in reinforcement learning
- Ability to understand cutting-edge research papers
- Writing and testing high quality code
- Numerical programming (Python/ NumPy, Matlab, R)
Desirable experience or interest:
- PhD in relevant area a big plus
- Data processing frameworks (Hadoop, Spark)
- Inverse reinforcement learning
- Deep learning techniques and libraries (Theano, TensorFlow, Torch)
- Bayesian techniques (Gaussian processes, PILCO)
What we offer
Competitive package to match experience consisting of salary and employee stock options, an energetic and fun start-up environment, a team of exceptionally talented colleagues, a position to shape the future of AI.
About the location
Cambridge, United Kingdom.
Applications to email@example.com