SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER
This is an opportunity to join a team at the cutting edge of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning. At PROWLER.io we are combining reinforcement learning, multi-agent learning, gaussian processes and state of the art computational tools to develop autonomous decision making agents that learn from and rapidly adapt to their environment.
We are looking to hire exceptional software engineers to our team of highly talented scientists and engineers. You will be developing software for our AI platform and agents to deliver completely new solutions to gaming, simulation, robotics, autonomous vehicles, and beyond.
- Design and develop high quality software as part of an Agile team
- Review designs and code done by others and provide constructive feedback
- Collaborate closely with machine learning experts
- Help improve our software development tools and processes
- Continuously develop your own engineering skills and help others to improve theirs
- Minimum 3 years of software development experience in industry
- Deep knowledge of a programming language (e.g. Python, C++, Java); working knowledge of multiple languages
- Strong grasp of data structures and algorithms
- Knowledge of game engines, simulation environments or large scale distributed systems an advantage
- Degree in Computer Science
What we offer
Competitive package to match experience consisting of salary and employee stock options, an energetic and fun start-up environment, a team of exceptionally talented colleagues, a position to shape the future of AI.
About the location
Cambridge, United Kingdom. Candidates must be authorised to work in the UK.
Applications to firstname.lastname@example.org