SOFTWARE ENGINEER IN TEST
This is an opportunity to join a team at the cutting edge of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning. At PROWLER.io we are combining reinforcement learning, multi-agent learning, gaussian processes and state of the art computational tools to develop autonomous decision making agents that learn from and rapidly adapt to their environment.
We are looking to hire exceptional software engineers who have taken their career to testing and development process automation. You will be developing automated tools and tests to continuously improve the efficiency of our software development process and the quality of the software we develop.
- Work in an Agile team
- Develop automated tests and test frameworks
- Improve our Continuous Integration pipeline
- Generate metrics and reports regarding the health of our process and the software we create
- Help automate all aspects of software engineering process
- Review designs and code done by others and provide constructive feedback
- Continuously develop your own skills and help others to improve theirs
- Minimum 3 years of software development experience before moving to testing and automation
- Working knowledge of a programming language (e.g. Python, C++, Java)
- Experience in developing and running a Continuous Integration system
- Knowledge of testing probabilistic systems an advantage
- Degree in Computer Science
What we offer
Competitive package to match experience consisting of salary and employee stock options, an energetic and fun start-up environment, a team of exceptionally talented colleagues, a position to shape the future of AI.
About the location
Cambridge, United Kingdom. Candidates must be authorised to work in the UK.
Applications to email@example.com