Machine Learning Researcher
You will develop and customise cutting-edge machine learning algorithms and integrate them to our AI platform and agents, delivering completely new solutions to gaming, simulation, robotics, autonomous vehicles, and beyond.
- Contribute to research work and publications the team is working on
- Resolve problems arising from real-world applications of our technology
- Develop and run experiments to identify effective solutions
- Work closely with other researchers and engineers in an Agile team
- Develop high quality code to turn research findings into working technology
- Demonstrable ability to solve theoretical and practical machine learning problems
- Experience in reinforcement learning, multi-agent systems or probabilistic modelling
- Ability to understand cutting-edge research papers
- Ability to write high quality code
- Experience in numerical programming
- PhD in relevant area a big plus
What we offer
Competitive package to match experience consisting of salary and employee stock options, a private health insurance, an energetic and fun start-up environment, a team of exceptionally talented colleagues, a position to shape the future of AI.
Cambridge, United Kingdom. Candidates must be authorised to work in the UK.
Or email email@example.com when you are ready to join us to build smarter AI that will change the world!