Software Engineer in Test
- Work in an Agile team
- Develop automated tests and test frameworks
- Improve our Continuous Integration pipeline
- Generate reports regarding the health of our process and the software we create
- Help automate all aspects of the software engineering process
- Review designs and code done by others and provide constructive feedback
- Continuously develop your own skills and help others to improve theirs
- Minimum 3 years of software development experience before moving to testing and automation
- Working knowledge of a programming language (e.g. Python, C++, Java)
- Experience in developing and running a Continuous Integration system
- Knowledge of testing probabilistic systems an advantage
- Degree in Computer Science
What we offer
Competitive package to match experience consisting of salary and employee stock options, an energetic and fun start-up environment, a team of exceptionally talented colleagues, a position to shape the future of AI.
Cambridge, United Kingdom. Candidates must be authorised to work in the UK.
Or email email@example.com when you are ready to join us to build smarter AI that will change the world!